BlueSnap Embedded Payments is a flexible multi-party payment solution for all types of platforms. With our world-class scalable solution, you can onboard your merchants and monetize payments with a few easy steps.
With BlueSnap Embedded Payments you get:
- Fast onboarding
- All automated KYC/AML verifications
- Global payments
- White-label option
Introducing BlueSnap Dash™ & BlueSnap Relay™
BlueSnap Embedded Payments has two different product types to choose from: BlueSnap Dash™ and BlueSnap Relay™. Whether you decide to use BlueSnap Dash™ or BlueSnap Relay™, you will still have access to our global payments system and our world-class automated onboarding solution.
BlueSnap Dash™ is a quick-to-integrate option where we host the account application for your merchants. With BlueSnap Dash™, your accounts/merchants have a direct relationship with BlueSnap and they have their own login to access BlueSnap’s sandbox and production environments. This solution is ideal for platforms that want to go live with minimal development work, and do not need the white-label experience for their merchants.
BlueSnap Relay™ is our full white-label solution. With BlueSnap Relay™, BlueSnap is completely invisible to your merchants and they will not interact with us. As a platform, you will be responsible for hosting your own account application on your platform or website. You will also be responsible for collecting all the required information from your merchants and passing it to BlueSnap via our API. BlueSnap Relay™ is ideal for platforms that would like to create an experience for their merchants that is white-labeled and seamless from end to end.
Use the chart below to explore BlueSnap Dash™ and BlueSnap Relay™ features and to help you decide which solution is the best fit for your needs.
Are Embedded Payments right for you?
Before you get started with BlueSnap Dash™ or BlueSnap Relay™, let’s determine whether Embedded Payments is the right solution for you. If you are a marketplace, we have a separate production solution for you to get started. To figure out if your business model falls into the marketplace category, answer the three questions below.
- Do shoppers/customers think they purchase products from you directly?
- Does your platform get listed on the shopper's/customer's credit card statement?
- Do shoppers/customers reach out to you directly when they need support?
If you answered "yes" for all the questions above, then you are a marketplace and BlueSnap's Marketplaces solution will be the right fit for your business model.
If you answered "no" for all the questions above, Embedded Payments is the right solution for you.
Still not sure if Embedded Payments is right for your business model? Please contact us so we can help you get started.
Merchant Portfolio Migration
BlueSnap makes it easy for you to securely transfer your entire merchant portfolio to our system in just minutes. We work with you to securely migrate your data so you never have to handle it yourself.
- Contact your BlueSnap Implementation Engineer about merchant portfolio migration.
- Download the appliable XLSM Merchant Data Migration template from the options below to populate with merchant information. The required fields in this template are as same as the requirements for our Create Merchant API request (or our hosted application).
Keep in mind that the template shows you all the necessary general requirements. We highly recommend checking out the requirements and validations that are applicable to your portfolio for each region/country:
2a. As part of your XLSM file submission, you will need to provide confirmation that your merchants have agreed to BlueSnap’s Agreement, Terms and Conditions, and our agreed-upon pricing. Most partners will complete this by sending an email before changing payment providers.
2b. You should present the following language in the email, where your merchants will check the box and submit to indicate their consent. You will need to capture the date of their consent to fill in the appropriate fields in the XLSM file:
I have read and agree to the Merchant Application Terms, Merchant Agreement, and Pricing Agreement [insert a link to the agreed-upon pricing between BlueSnap and yourselves].
- Once you complete the XLSM template, you can use the public key below to encrypt it.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux) mQINBGBSIaUBEAC0R0Ac9vNzw64dvZIrlvrHllGGzGb1MvYh0znbrzfkXDyfgktV zV15oSsjkU6ysyZzx2pR0AdVRAi1sr6SOgQ91/nfnRMf0pDwGJgQzouxl2juXNaz lCj6JZ8i31bOexBMjegQWcL2hh7Uu6D3RyUazT8lsxEDdHXwwdzCergdn8o0MIQH gYieEPyo4KCizajiXIib7TtfMVJ7Dil3ADOnupX1E6XOmYgq1APFcovw1pX9UDKq 0qp03CWW1O9IwA/LSxWFHqUdvTz+6LNqD59smEzb6NMNmvE+tUbnWVR4SW9kGYwz QTVQJjJR5fxFX+E+3fn81a1DBjWVvkIR/WcbCnoFSZiO7zB/LSHZX9wlsdcXp3mn HVnHUOvBRDX5jUatf2HlkFA+czNuz/kZMCJ2uz4gmG00zHg50jK7C4RoWzxMSXIN cipEs2UpfMsu+aGzjCMxHI7rANpF6MuHdrrb+RRUeSvMwWNfk13xDY/hzuXZhpj7 Zp49ew5gVo6apQq43KPkbvDMdcTftfXjtWi9fzPtz2eMueVCdvol7VohMmc6p3m1 vDHiaXrbmDLaXlqg86h1+Mjwgnt1Hr+b61eo3MSUY7OC8qead/266nfLGJbPGnGc PvviMA5I3I0FEI/k+Q9E0GEqjtisNktKRT3+FwtqftFEpsAunC76l2vbDQARAQAB tB1CbHVlU25hcC1JVCA8SVRAQmx1ZXNuYXAuY29tPokCPwQTAQIAKQUCYFIhpQIb AwUJA8JnAAcLCQgHAwIBBhUIAgkKCwQWAgMBAh4BAheAAAoJEJk6iZYOeqxEVL4P /igPfCPt+mu9YTG88y/hUF2p5x//FHN0cvb7dBDG0CRjOGz0sGbFOc7Hca/SSTM2 pxrQKcpKEclskt8zdN1PeirUBnAbndh2BS9cY0vGKD5PnTdBQlwkkkMoSmekhWOx bUmL3jmdzjGFyJXQvyf5NlFi+qbz02/I2zOLcmEKUb7iEF+Ime1u8ix1BAjJGyPp 4LaNn0FwtmxLDlF7nbnPL2SFhgAHn/IKDvIQMQHxPri8BcwAeYT+49WXQURuvqQU CEKzv0wq094oIFOmTpVRnpXWrL/wsvJBHbS/iL7ROns20Xk/Xs4Bwa0vGiPf6UYY sjWL8eEfayTLLwNGtARlHO/oCNe0F4Dhgd/DNb6csSmCHcWGEpHtPIAk33TPHiZo j7GJpNd+xsrOStyHBhSL9bxOumuW4/EmEEPHz5fHpC0p3WtXtq+1tFZ7Wkon2c+J B3o1cbvZIBKMq+BzS01Cm85r0/hRFgbF4+qsr1JC9NT0wTeU+CFAXBP2TnQvsqXJ rrcqsnoNTXe3Nu+ZJEFPNGjNYUtw2bZOv6xIOcoHoviU/ycbbDG4dFm0Oi/VZ0q8 UCwrQGSSAm/zbdjkL8wWIEAezG10kv+FoY2ScMgqsHIJgqY/lBVql0Qc6lSw3EKR BVYcNwqsvKEHumK68rEY5GHystuLA8T9v8QgVLbQd54UuQINBGBSIaUBEADLhpdP 1OdpBW2CvpTs04dv5RszFmtyeKDlKgfoFk2TutwKxgDZaXzj1MrS6DQ2WI8nD0+j CVqdJ4oi0EgUQuzjTIhcC1HuqLr/83BccFlTDTs1bJrEbSWFV93D69FTNqbPvugy dck4Z71e8ndxjzNkBxoQd7hWy6MTsHTT5vwouMJ6ysB/856co68CkR9PQGxJeckV KWMYeWuYSah7X3uzSH3JayUZIqjw9FweQXanaxUKF4R2qpsB+DCFUZm3wgF+f19D dnbjsFnOfMbGDCFse5ReKcRN7xyxBC6BComTrcMCt/aFkRQQKWJlAzkdTJTaJc2e iKTPs0J/hOcsWX5nn33+nJ8pHFprCunWocGP5mNW2fJeKHgd+XYkySc/T5PMf4Jx IVHvdnsFRKTr1xtJU28d/Yr9PEtZWuqI00dwZPV3NyyTnQj6fDxyfVTds/dK29Wn FKZWviP7+uRBYwNZe+81Ey7aLImSR/75juiPgXzCVvJZOvHSXqoEiZIl28Y2/SFS YTNVGiyFe884e90RyGQLebwmc9nZAU0EkM4di5cSHxSYnjPUldFPclh6DM/3fjyq RY1J2+uNO4AtB16Xob0ERZSWAKILJ0BV0aj71qwlztXhqwU4SALKNZWLoTYwRMOO sWcQItrp9JgYKOFaBhsthnUzcapOfjIBqM1HSQARAQABiQIlBBgBAgAPBQJgUiGl AhsMBQkDwmcAAAoJEJk6iZYOeqxEFSUP/0Nj+pXM51bfK8OvLuCewLlGySTgukTH /PZyCmGWQVmDN4E0/NOj0fwN4XInvyNaXxEez3IYz3twY18ZeeTV8iIR8JKRHgLq aNR9QTuECQczLW2JUXL1fxRwRzcZdqOUqvAYZlDf5MAZzm60JjzirlGbIIN6gX1j KYZM5vqw67Y3qi6aCmAIEKiSXHnuzcSdrAAC70042gopAB+McS4CbMg7ulW4qndO tk3MxKEVkv0Aa92nmnhfG4896al3/kUo7qJGo59OIt4d+hd3YpGt6XHPFHd+7kla NMr2mo9cg2SakLD9XSuaupFtzbfVWAjb0cnVjHucie1vVdA0bu0SyxTHvoSQXW1G SrgJhp0pxpWOPVXx1NIcfwG7MSXfJrqqDtws8fSMAB6BpFh0M2rnfxfX2ahiw+17 +pwUGu61H8Fz0e9gzNQTETrtJ3OJpFSc2iemLgyvXsLNux2DIlIbpQwkAAfau8My 3lFJGR1miHGRspfpzhdZRyOkgePqbYRFIcGsFychPaQNcazJD2yW9IxOd844Ptwm Jny70u/LpF7Ny6fMTb8KuBNMZZVpd0SrQKSSO4hdiegSQc7eu7CwqWFvAUZE/i9F mA3bZVJKyUzcOFoobazI/oRAWD72GWUfwxTiK/8XdBvMqyKYaRN1RjMJ4YH6pyvL qggK00ngW7rJ =s0Ko -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
- Notify us and provide the IP address for the source of the data transfer so we can whitelist this information in our firewall. Our Implementation Engineers will be in touch with you during this entire process and will be ready to answer any questions that you may have.
- Once you complete the template, we will provide SFTP login details to you, so that you can securely transfer merchant data to BlueSnap via SFTP.
- If you have any relevant KYC/AML documents (ie. voided checks, business articles, owner’s government IDs etc.), you can pass them along at this stage via the SFTP process. Each file should start with the merchant's DBA name and a descriptive file name (i.e. "Demo Inc - Business Articles" or "Demo Inc - Tax Document"). Providing these additional documents is optional, however, providing them could speed up the overall approval and migration process.
- We will review your submission and if we need any additional information, someone from our team will reach out.
- During the migration process we may need a few additional documents from your merchants to verify their account. If you are using Relay we will make these requests directly to you and you can upload the requested documents via the Partner Portal. If you are using Dash, then we will request these documents directly from your merchants.
- You can track the progress of your migration and respond to any additional information requests directly from your Partner Portal (*for Relay only; coming soon for Dash)
- If you coded to our onboarding IPNs, you will also get an IPN/webhook:
Once your merchant portfolio is securely transferred to BlueSnap, you can start accepting payments. If you have questions at any stage, our team will be there to guide you.