BlueSnap's Android SDK enables you to easily accept credit card, Google Pay™, and PayPal payments directly from your Android app and then process the payments via the Payment API. When you use this library, BlueSnap handles most of the PCI compliance burden for you, as the shopper's payment data is tokenized and sent directly to BlueSnap's servers.
The SDK includes a checkout form that enables easy collection of the required information for checkout without having to deal with validation of the card number and expiration date, or storage of sensitive information.
- Use the out-of-the-box checkout form
- Enjoy the minimum PCI compliance burden (SAQ-A)
- Easily collect your shopper’s shipping information if needed
- Global checkout support with automatic support for multiple currencies
- Support credit cards, Google Pay, and PayPal payments
Using BlueSnap in your Android apps
You can use BlueSnap for payments in your Android app for physical products (e.g. clothing), services (e.g. gym memberships), and digital content that is consumed outside of the app itself (e.g. songs that can be played on other music players).
When using BlueSnap (including Google Pay), in your Android App, you must adhere to the Google Play Developer Policy – Payments, the Google Pay API Acceptable Use Policy, and the Google Pay API Terms of Service.